Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny and Cool pics

Hey look it's 'IRON PENGUIN'
Hey looks like when I was surfing I saw my sites name in the clouds




Hey look they brought out my own cerial now cool



Looks like Bike Boy is not very smart. by(Bike Boy93)
Oh No Bike Boy's electricuting my best friend. by(Bike boy93)
Woohoo Im a moderator now. By (CPBpresident)




Hey look it's my own choclate bar. by(CPBpresident)





Hey look a free a hobo penguin child. by(Watex/Fever)





Penguin round up is an awsome way to catch penguins. by(CPB president)
Hey watch those penguins run they're fast.







!'not again'! i slipped. by(Gary 9 0)
Im too poor too afford these. by(Sage Boy 117)


Looks like an avalanche in CP. by(Zabuza61442)




























Hey it's me and my rapp'n puffle. by(CPBpresident)












































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool pj viljoen i will send u some of my funny pix

Unknown said...

http://doggiking.wordpress.com/club-penguin-art/
here are some pix